Why am I so obsessed with Asian girls?

I didn't used to be this way, I only dated white girls (I am white myself) until I graduated high school. But now I have developed a slightly crazy obsession with Asian women. I can figure out why I like them so much, but now I prefer Asian women over white women. I've gone out with probably about 15 girls on dates since I graduated high school, and 14 of those girls were Asian... I feel like I have a problem, but they are so hot that I can't help it. Why do I like them so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if we can answer this question for you.

Maybe you like their features? The eyes, petite figure, etc? Or stereotyping them and the "family oriented", "subservient", etc?

• That is possible, I wish more white women were those things, then I could more accurately compare them.

• the stereo types are often true. stereo types have their origins in some truth rigtht?

I've dated a lot of them and whites... and blacks all that

Asian girls do it the best man... they know how to be selfless when they need to be and will go through hell with you and back...(uinless they the superficial types from a big city ect)

my non Asian friends mothers even tell them to brin ghome an Asian chick lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Asians are more feminine and cuter. But nevermind that. 15 girls? And none of them lasted? What's wrong with you?

• They're also smarter than white girls who tend to be trendy liberals.

• Haha that is so true. If I can tell what political party you support from 1 minute of talking to you then I want nothing to do with you at all. There are some white girls out there that I literally talk to them for 30 seconds and I know they are liberal. The minute she opens her mouth I'm like "Nope this chick is too opinionated, and obnoxious about it"... come to think of it not many Asian women are this obnoxious about politics, you might be on to something here

• Enjoy your next Asian girlfriend ;)

What Girls Said 8

• If you feel it's an unhealthy obsession, maybe see someone about it?

14 girls is a lot. Why did it nor work out with them?

• im not east Asian like you are talking about but im south Asian (parents), and so my guess is probably because you find they either share similar values to you or they have something that is not common in white culture (and therefore in white women). Or maybe its a purely physical thing? I don't know you tell us

• I think the Asian girls are more compassionate. (Not saying other are not though. Lol) :)

I myself is an Asian, too. :)

• Because they are exotic and cute

• I never met guy like you :O

• they re so sweet, like a baby. And you like innocent girls, I think.

• Nerdy white guys like Asian women... I don't know y... maybe Anime did it.

• I dont watch anime. I'm also not really that nerdy, I work out, and get plenty of white girls interested in me, I am just not interested in them.

• Because you watch too much TV

What Guys Said 15

• There's only one thing I don't quite understand, and I usually never get into this subject, but why do people differentiate Asians from whites?
    Like.. they're also white, the only thing that changes is the eye shape.
    Is this a normal distinction to make? Like in america? Cause it doesn't make much sense to me. It's the second time I see it, and the first time I thought it was a joke, but now seems like more common. Is it?

---
    Everyone has preferences.. just go with it. Don't swim upstream.

• You don't have a problem, you just believe you have one. Your preferences changed. Our preferences can change in our lives, it's normal, it's natural. Just accept it and move on.

• You prefer the look they have. Either that or you have created an idealized version of them being sweet and innoscent in your head.

• You're the only one knowing the REAL answer to this. We can just guess.

• In my experience (and I have a lot of experience), Asian women are much easier to get into bed.

• Hahaha I'm on the same boat with you too. You don't have a problem at all I just think they have much more attractive looks than white women and plus they hardly ever get overweight (fast metabalism). Also a good amount of them are well educated and caring ;)

• It's because you have yellow fever, brotha! It's cool. We all have our preferences :)

• All of my cousins are half European half Asian.
    They all look good, genetic diversity is calling to you.

• Your Waifu is shit.

• Yellow feverrrrr

• I still prefer Japanese MILFs to MILFs :)

• They are thighs

• i prefer them over whites too

they just get it.

• Everyone has preferences, just as long as you aren't obsessive in a harmful way or doing in out of spite.

• nice try troll -_-