What would you do?

My girlfriend finally contacted me back, after about 3 weeks. I really liked this girl and I felt we had a good thing going. She told me she had a boyfriend the whole time and felt guilty and went back to him. They broke up again and she wants to come back. What would you do?

Just to let you know, we weren't really a couple, just experimenting and good friends. But why wouldn't she tell me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not take her back. All of this back and forth she is doing is completely unnecessary. She obviously doesn't know what the hell she wants. She needs to figure it out--but in the meantime, you need to stay away and focus your time and energy on someone who actually gives a damn about you, because she does not.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly if it where me I'd except that it was nearly a moment and try to except that she has a partner that clearly she's not leaving for me. Did tell her that it's her choice and to pick who ever she wants but I can't stay in a messed up situation. Then I would give options which are me or him and tell her to pic by the weeks end and if the week comes to an end without a decision being said aloud then I would move on with my life and leave her.

• You have to follow you heart. And in this case I would say: get back in touch and talk, talk, talk.
    If she's not just running to you since she's in distress, but really missed you and wants to lay herself in your arms, you'll be happy you gave her the chance :D

• give her a chance she has come back to you but do t give her the easy path lol long chats are a must. Also ca you answer mine please www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1978336-girl-who-showed-signs-blocked-me

• Don't go back. She is a cheater and just ditched you. She only has her interests at heart. She only wants you again because she lost him. You can find a better girl than her.

• The first words you said were, 'my girlfriend' but in the second paragraph you say 'we weren't a couple'.

You sound just as confused as this other girl was...

• Can't say tbh
    Cause I ain't gay
    But I think you should do what you feel right is 😶

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• hmm! Because she already had a boyfriend. And didn't want to hurt you!

• If you are not a couple, maintain your friendship. Many times in life friends take a back seat to boyfriends. She may believe YOU think the two of you are a couple and feels guilty.

• If you guys like each other you should become a couple.

• We thought about it, but I worry if she pulls this again, she will disappear on me :(

• What I hate is when people have nothing better to do, they are your friend. But when someone better comes along they jet. That sucks. I even feel that way about friends after they get married. I feel betrayed.

• Be friends. Doesn't seem like danes ready for anything more then a friendship.

• I wouldn't take her back. She already had a boyfriend for one andbibwouodnfeep like the second choice

• Cause obviously she was cheating and she didn't want to admit it. I think it's fine if you go back with her. Don't think of yourself as a rebound or anything, people experience love and relationships in many different ways.

• Fuck. That. Shit.

• Talk to her about...
    Communication is the best hbb (hun in Arabic)

• You're right, we are talking but not sure I want to get back with her, she wants to see me and hang out, but I am not sure.

• Than be honest with her
      She deserves it hbb and its best for you tell her how you feel and felt

• Already told herm but thank you for your opinion :)