Girls, I have very poor luck online dating, could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

I put a fair amount of thought into it and don't half fast anything, I just don't know what women are thinking. I get more women in person than online, but do the online thing bc I am always moving around bc of the military

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd probably have a better chance of meeting people and dating people if you did it in real life. Online dating may work for some people but not everyone. Some people just click better together in real life instead of online. Dating in real life might be better for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I think you answered your queation. You do better in person. There are some people who just can't click woth people through phone of online like they can in person. Your 23 thiugh, your young, and you have time, maybe try with the women around you. If not just give it time till your more settled in one spot. When it's right someone will come along and it'll work out online and in person.

• its because you are a man

• Online dating is what you're doing wrong