Should I Still Date Him?

I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months now but I know my ex still likes me, and the more I've been thinking about it, the more I sort of realize I think I still like him still also, but we've been broken up for about 2 years now. I really like my boyfriend right now but I don't know if I should break up with him and date my ex again... HELP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been 2 years and you are still thinking about your ex? so was your ex your first love or something? and it seems you are still now over your ex and that's not a good sign.

However if you really think you should go back to your ex then there are some things you need to think about.

1. You will be hurting your current boyfriend if you tell him you want to go back to your ex. Are you strong enough to break up with your current boyfriend?

2. You need to be sure that things with your ex will be better than before so that it will not lead to another break up in future. You need to have a discussion with your ex on this one

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think you should.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're questioning it that much, then it isn't fair to your current. I would break it off with him, but don't rush into anything with the ex. Make sure it's what you really want first. It also depends why you broke up in the first place.

• We broke up 'cuz my mom thought I should work on my grades for a while before I remained dating.. and I really really like my current but I'm just so confused and need some help. ugh Guys can be so confusing!! (No offence guys)

• Ah, either way, it's not fair to your current. If it's been on your mind, you kinda owe it to him to break it off. You guys didn't break up by choice, so clearly the feelings are still there for both of you.

Haha, we could say the same about you girls

• haha I guess you could.. thank you I'll sleep on it tonight
      I might put more questions on here like this, you're helpful, again, thank you!!

• what's triggering the thoughts about your ex from two years ago? still buddies over social media?

• Well were in school together and even though were broken up, we've remained good friends, and he's also one of my best friend's brother..

• Yes he told me this year.. I know it made me uncomfortable
      Maybe. So what should I do? Stay with my current or go back..

• do you want your character to reflect you're the kjind of girl that'll just bounce from a good relationship cuz you feel like getting back with your ex outta fucking nowhere?

if you prefer to act without integrity or consideration for others then get back w/ your ex. there's more to life than just your happiness.

What Girls Said 0