I don't know what to say to a guy I want to break up with?

We've been together for about 2 months but we had just been a thing for a about 5. I really liked him and he's such a great guy. But I'm bored with him. And he's like depressing. He gets way to jealous and over reacts over little things. He's not the ordinary teenage guy who asks for pics and stuff which was a main reason why I liked him. But now I'm bored. I'm not having fun. And he made me promise not to break his heart but I'm not interested anymore. What do I tell him

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny how that works, the reason the bad boys get girls is because their interesting, good guys just get boring.
    Tell him he is a downer and that if he wants to be with another girl and doesn't want this to happen again he should change his outlook. When I was sixteen I dated an older girl, and I did the whole nice guy thing, and then she broke up with me for much the same reasons, except she flat out told me the truth and how I acted wasn't desirable.
    After that I stopped trying to be that nice guy and just acted my crude adventurouse self, and I've never had a problem since in 8 years.
    So basically, just flat out tell him what you said here. It might hurt him but it's good for him to hear the truth, so he can become better for the next girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• there's no getting around breaking his heart. You have to. you'll only further hurt him by not breaking it. Dont drag it on if you dont plan to pursue it.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him upfront that you want to break up with him, do it face to face that's best. However try to be polite about that.

• Just be honest and use "I don't think we have a good connection" instead of boring and depressing lol.

• hun its been 2 months that's not long
    break up now

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that you feel that you and him are not working out and that you think it's best to go your separate ways.