How do I ask out a girl?

I really like this girl but i dont know what to do because if i tell her and she doesn't feel the same it would be really awkaward so please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say "hi my name is... i find you beautiful csnt i take u out sometime " thats all

Most Helpful Guy

• You dont have to ask her out straight away. If you see her regularly and it isn't a one-off chance then you have time to befriend her and make flirty moves. So if you take one step at a time by saying hello first and getting to know her. Then you will feel comfortable as you see her more often and tell if she likes you or not.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just be upfront about it and ask her, however be prepared for the rejection as well

• Just ask her out. It won't be awkward, even if she doesn't want to. 99% of girls take it as a compliment. If not, then she's kind of a bitch

• if you want to save your sanity and time dont. if you want to fuck so deserately become a player.