I don't know where me and this guy stand?

So me and this guy have been "talking" for about two months. Everyday started off as texting ALL DAY, and we've worked our way up to phone conversation and hanging out. In person, he treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. He compliments me like crazy and tells me how compatible he thinks we are. He's working out of town this week and I know he's busy but he might send me one, maybe two texts a day and that's only if I initiate conversation. I feel like I'm bothering the heck out of him. I even didn't text him to see if he would and he never did. But when I tell him I feel like I'm aggravating him he says "why would you even question that baby?". He makes plans with me and then will cancel every now and again to go hang out with his friends. But in person, I have his full attention. No cell phones, no television. Just us talking and laughing and cutting up. Am I overthinking? Do I back off? What do I need to do because in my books, he's a keeper and I want to have a future with him.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd ask him what he wants with you but something tells me he'll say "I like you but I'm not ready for a relationship" which really means "I just want to fuck you and nothing else." You say "well when you are ready look me up IF I'm still single" then get on with your life

What Girls Said 1

• If he cancels your plans all the time, stop contacting him overall.