Is this signs that he's cheating?

My boyfriend of 2 years has been acting very distant lately. he had one of his old girlfriends messaged him on facebook two weeks ago. she got his number and snapchat after that. on Tuesday I went out of town for work and he went out to the bars apparently. That whole night (Tuesday) he didn't say a word to me (text, call, message nothing), I messaged him twice, nothing so I let it be.. on Wednesday he didn't talk to me at all. nothing today either. Later tonight I had a friend message me showing pics of him and that girl hanging out, dancing and almost kissing... his old girlfriend was the one who posted the picture and captioned it as "I LOVE YOU BABY"... and he commented on it saying "why did you post this?" I'm still out of town so it's not like I can go talk to him, I tried texting, calling and nothing back. I don't want to accuse him of cheating, but wtf? help...

Most Helpful Guy

• The signs are definitely not good, there seems to be an intent to cheat on his part. He might not have done it yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um if he has pictures of almost kissing a girl something is wrong, of course. Text him one thing: "Call me in the next day, I'm seeing stuff on Faceook with you and this girl and I'm getting worried.' Set your standards, it's not ok for you do doubt this or him, ever, and it's not ok for you to feel like a second option. If he's ignoring you, yes, he probably is. How was your relationship before you left? If he loved you, he wouldn't ignore you, make you question him, and he'd show he cared. Text him one last thing, say if he doesn't get back to you soon you are breaking up because it looks like he's cheating.. If he IS cheating, he will get mad or blow you off. If he loves you, he will freak out, call you, and ask you why you even thought that..

And most of all trust your gut. Whenever a guy cheats, you just know.

What Guys Said 2

• He is just introverted and isn't into the public love and affection. His mindset is why announce when your loving one another online when its WAY better in person. So just wait to show it when your together.

• Oh yes. I am sorry but it's just too fishy, something is definitely going on.

What Girls Said 1

• oh darling /: yeah... if he's not cheating already he's about to.