When a girl looks at you, what does it take for you to be "that guy"?

To be THE guy? The guy she's going to want to be with? Where she has this feeling inside where she feels "that's the one"? I do a lot of things right, except I don't think I look good enough for a girl to really take much of an interest. Not that I look horrible but I don't have the universal good looks that some guys do.

That's all I want is to be THE guy, and I want to find THE girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's not all about "universal good looks" because there's no such thing. Sometimes I point out to my friends some guy that I find super attractive and they think he's really ordinary and vice versa. I think that when you find a person right for you, you get that odd feeling in your gut and you know that it could be a match. You can feel it. Of course, if you don't pursue it, it's gonna lead absolutely nowhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I have no idea!

What Girls Said 1

• There can certainly be a connection at first sight... I had one recently but found out the guy was engaged. He still stares at me but how can I be the one if he's taken? Even girls have doubts...

What Guys Said 3

• Hey if she likes you for you thats amazing normally girls ask lots from the guy in the relationship. Just got with it and prove that you enjoy her time with you and make her feel like she's the one in your world

• Why am I reminded of an old TV show?

www.youtube.com/watch

• Not much... in the sack with her in no time...