Is he wrong for throwing it at me?

I told my boyfriend to heat up my drink he told me no I called him a bitch then he threw his phone at me and gave me a death stare. Is he wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both of you are wrong:

1. Why don't you heat your own drink, he is not your slave that you get to order around. You were being a bit controlling and I can see why he was pissed off. You do not own him.

2. You called him a bitch because he said no and not only were you being over the top you were also very rude and hurtful. Name calling just because you don't get what you want is immature and you came across to him as entitled.

3. Now when he threw his phone at you and gave you that stare is what he did wrong and he should not have done.

Yes! it was wrong of him to throw his phone and you and stare in that way but don't go around thinking you are completely innocent because you are not. Next time heat your own drink, don't be lazy. Like I said you do not own him and he is not your slave.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, dear.. what you are currently finding yourself in is called an 'abusive relationship' i. e. an unhealthy relationship. If you are calling him names and he is throwing anything at you... it's time to break-up and move on. You shouldn't have the disrespect to throw that word around and he shouldn't feel it is acceptable to even threaten hurting you. (Yes, throwing things at you is a threat.. as is the death stare) Neither of you should be behaving that way toward someone you supposedly care enough about as to be in a relationship with.

What Guys Said 16

• It sounds like you are both in the wrong here. You should not have called him a bitch simply because he didn't want to heat your drink. However, he is even more wrong for throwing his phone at you. Physical violence is not acceptable in a relationship. You need to address this and if he does something like this again or escalates, then you should get out of the relationship because his anger issues will eventually lead to more serious violence.

• Well, it was wrong of you to call him like that and it was equally wrong of him to throw his phone at you.

Both of you are wrong.

• You both are. You for calling him a name and him for an act of violence. This relationship is going to be a model for others not to do

• Of course he's wrong for throwing his phone at you. He should apologize that shit, violence is never okay.

But you're also wrong for calling him a bitch. It also sounds like you were ordering him around to heat up your drink. He's not your servant. Heat up your own damn drink. Unless your legs are broken, then you ask politely and say please.

You both owe each other a sincere apology and need to show some more respect for each other. Don't call him names and don't treat him like a slave.

• No. That should be obvious.

• I want to say it was wrong of him to do that, but he might have felt justified in throwing that and when he stared. (Yes, it was wrong of him to throw the phone and the death stare was unnecessary.) Was this a common regular thing you do, or just out-of-the-ordinary? Do you ask for a lot of help in other things? Depending on your answers to these questions, maybe he felt fed up with the situation.

• You both should have taken it easy It was never a big deal and one thing lead to another.

• Not wrong for getting annoyed BUT. He is totally wrong for reacting that way. You should never get physical it's not the right way to handle things.

• it's wrong if the screen cracked.

• You guys are not showing very much maturity. You are not wrong but then again did you ask him or tell him as in demand

• Why did he do that you don't throw shit at a girl or put your hands on a girl ever wtf is his problem all you did was ask him to do you a favor and he flips out if you ask me that is one childish little asshole

• Yes. You shouldn't have called him a bitch for no reason, but him escalating it from swearing to throwing a phone at you is wrong.

• Two pees in a pod.

• You started it lol.

• Sarah or Bristol Palin is that you?

• ur both wong

What Girls Said 8

• Why couldn't you heat your own drink?
    I can only imagine him doing that if you're sick or something. It's not that hard to put something in the microwave..
    And don't resort to name calling. It's immature.

• 1. How hard is it to heat your own damn drink?
    2. Calling someone a 'bitch' just for not doing something that you wanted them to do is just petty af..
    3. Violence is not the answer. I get that he was angry but he shouldn't have thrown his phone at you and given that death stare.
    In conclusion: You are both in the wrong.

• Very! That is abusive behaviour! Have a serious word with him and if it doesn't change leave him or it could get worse...

• No both of you were and you should have never called him a B in the first place

• Both of you are at fault. No, you calling him a bitch doesn't give him the right to throw something at you, but you should also have respect for him.

• First of all, he shouldn't have thrown his phone at you. But then again you shouldn't have called him a bitch and were you nice about it? Saying please or did you just tell him to heat it up for you

• Yes, it's completely wrong

• Yes he is way wrong.

This is a classic example of someone who may be 5% wrong, and the person reacting 80% more wrongly.

You are in the wrong, but just a little bit, he went above and beyond an acceptable way to react to a person who may have annoyed him a little.

This is not a healthy relationship at all