My boyfriend rather do stuff with his friends then do something with me?

I've been together with my boyfriend for almost two weeks he's always leaving town and never tells me and then when he does come back I try asking him if he wants to do something for the weekend like meet up and of course he rather hang out with his friends and we always get together at night so what shall I do

I try to get him to go out with me but he rather go to other places then go with me I always ask him in advance then bam he already made plans without even telling me I dont know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't change so you've a decision

• I kinda figured that I mean we only see each other at night and its only when he wants to see me the messed up thing is we already told each other that we loved one another guess I got a lot to think about

• He doesn't love you. You're second to his buds

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend is no longer interested in you.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds good

What Girls Said 1

• Given that's it's the first 2 weeks of a relationship and he'd rather be with his friends, It doesn't sound like he's actually your boyfriend. you may need to get clarification from him as to what your status is.