Boyfriend eats everything and doesn't bring anything. What should I do?

My boyfriend pays for dates and I pay too, and this is OK. What bothers me is this: when he comes over to my apartment he just finishes off my food and water, which is heavy to carry to the house. This has been repeated for many times, and he has never brought me water or grocery. This means I have to do another trip to the supermarket later.

Besides, he is broke many times, though he has a job. He sometimes asks me to pay for his gas or so.

All these things are annoying me.

Otherwise he is caring and helpful.

Should I dump him?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably unaware and you need to tell him that he's obligated to replace what he consumes.

Most of us have that sense of reciprocity and only take what we can offer in return. He seems to have a glitch when it comes to food.

• I would.

• he is shitty with money management.

What Girls Said 1

• No, don't dump him yet, unless you are no longer interested in him. Make a discussion with him. If he still won't change his ways, then dump him.