Girls would you find it lame if a guy yawned and put his arm over you?

Say you are sitting on a park bench and a guy yawns and he then puts his arm around your shoulders for a few seconds and then takes it away and goes oops?

What are you thoughts?

Then guy is your friend, a guy you like or you are dating him and you have yet to hold hands or have any other contact.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Or you could just, put your arm around her lol

What Girls Said 4

• it'd be lame but i'd laugh and be charmed by it

• at my age yes. if a guy wants to put his arm around me he should just do it and if I don't want that then he should be ok with that

• If done in a joking manner, it would be cute and funny... Lame, but in a nice way.

• Yeah it's lame if he's serious but as a flirty joke it's okay. I did that once with a girl all the guys were flirting with and she happily played along with the lesbian-act. Everyone knew it was fake, but the message was clear: leave her alone.

What Guys Said 3

• It's cheesy as bell that's for sure! In my experience women like the cheesy. At least mine does :P

• Just a bit...

• If anyone buddy of mine did that he'd never live it down.