Would you dump your girlfriend just because she's jealous and insecure?

My boyfriend and I got into a massive fight today. Everything else was fine. We have sleepovers 2-3 times a week, it doesn't get boring, there's always fun stuff to do, we're driven by the same goals, work on them together etc, and he's childish around me which is a good thing because he's got a serious, 'cool' kind of personality but not with me.

Im upset because one of his female friends calls him 2x a week to chat and they see each other twice a week in a group. I got into a fight with her and she went up to him to cry when it wasn't my fault honestly and I tried so hard to be kind. Then we got into a massive fight because I was messing with his friends he said and he won't speak to me and he called me jealous, that I'm suffocating him. But I get along with his other friends (since day 1!) just this chick bothers me.
So would u dump someone for being jealous of your friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, my friends are more important to me. How long have you been with him?

• So you're saying that even if u love ur girlfriend a lot you would dump her for friends? Why though
      What if she was ur best friend?

• So if u had a girlfriend you wouldn't make her your best friend also? I mean it that way not fall in love with a platonic best friend haha

• Nobody can ever replace my best friend. We're inseparable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it will depend on how much the guy likes his girlfriend, and how long each of the girls has been in his life. I have very close male friends and that's how it is for me. I have been with boyfriend a year but best friend has been in my life 8, so if boyfriend got jealous it would be a problem

• But once my boyfriend got a little too friendly with a new classmate at uni, and I made it clear that if a girl he has only known afew months was worth risking out relationship, then I didn't want to be together. SHE GONE.

What Guys Said 2

• sometimes it feels clingy... but it is nice feeling too... If I would be you Boyfriend I would like to tease you by this..

But trust is most Important think
    my rule of lif is" Trust Blindly first time even on a stranger but if he/she Breaks your trust , Never trust even if He/she brings water in a sack "

• If she becomes too jealous, yes

What Girls Said 1

• ya likely especially if we were friends before I got with my SO