Would you date someone who is emotionally unstable?

So we are in the stage between boyfriend/girlfriend and good friends, but we are best friends. Just don't have the title yet but he acts like my boyfriend. We have sleepovers 3x a week, and last night we were sleeping and I had a nightmare about his ex getting back together with him and I swore and kicked him and it woke him up. Then I realised it was a dream. He was like are u ok? I said yes and started crying lol I know what a weakling but this morning he said he didn't want to handle my problems and to go talk to someone else about my issues.

Thing is is other than that we get along really well and he likes my sense of humour and he said he's completely at ease with me. So is what I did that much of a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it happens to often it becomes a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to help you handle your problems? He tells you to go talk to someone else about it... but yet he's a 'good friend'? Bull$hit. If he was truly a friend, he would discuss the issue with you and help you to find a resolution to the problem. Not blow it off like this. What a jerk! You are not emotionally unstable. Take a break from him for a little while. Instead of three sleepovers a week, knock it down to one, or one every other week.
    And how dare you not invite me to the sleepover? =)
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

What Guys Said 1

• no, please dont do that again :)

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly? No. I don't need that stress. We all have crazy emotions sometimes but as adults it's our job to regulate how we deal with them. I would not be able to handle being with someone whose emotional outbursts we unpredictable and based on nonsense.

• Depends on how much unstable.

• Did u read my post? I described it there
      thanks

• Oh you mean you are unstable? I meant the guy... I guess you are not overly unstable... if I were a guy, I might date you.