Will you dump a girl for being fat?

Ok I'm actually really really paranoid. I am known for emotional eating and even though I've lost 6 kgs from when I first met him (a year ago) I am on a strict weight loss and training regime now. But I'm scared he will grow tired of me because he's told me that he likes skinny girls.

We have common hobbies, goals, we live together 2-3 times a week (sleepovers). I am 58 kg now (used to be 64)
I'm constantly scared he will meet someone new and before I saw a girl comment on his pic and I looked and she had abs and was skinny, toned and fit and I got jealous and upset I went to emotional eat and then got sick afterwards :( then she turned out to be 35 years old (he is 23). And she just got married too so there wasn't anything to be jealous about

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. If I met you on the premise of you being skinny or healthy then u need stay that way.

If you let your self go I'm leaving.

I exclude pregnancy because that a illness or whatever. But after like 6 months I need you to get it back together

• An illness? Lol

• Hahahaha lmao
      So you're saying if I started off being skinny then got fat you would leave but not if it's the other way around right?

• I would never date a fat girl. Average to skinny is what I date.

But yeah if u gain like 30 to 50 pounds that's a no no

Most Helpful Girl

• Human-beings are superficial, so yes. Some of them would.

What Guys Said 11

• 58 kg isn't "fat", unless you're really tiny. Plus, since the time you met him and he agreed to date you you've actually lost weight (and almost 10 percent at that). I really don't think he's going to dump you over your weight.

• no cause i won't date fat women to begin with...

• No i wouldn't dump her at all. I would support and look after her. And give her the confidence she needs to keep on her weight loss regime.

• No, i would hug her, then grab her hand and go together for some long walks to burn some fat.

• Lol duh, yea

• Woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🔫

• No, I would not

• No never ever. But you might turn o guy down because he is overly hairy.

• Nah my boyfriend is hairy ahha
      Hairy = manly!

• I doubt that any guy would ever dump a girl for being fat. Anyway fate can be controlled and then she will be big curvy woman !! ;)
      So you won't dump a guy even if he was overly hair and not just bit hairy? Hairy hairy all over.

• there are no fat girls. only girls with fat brains... .

• No, i won't dump her.

• yes, i would

What Girls Said 4

• People dump skinny girls too. Guys who want to dump you, will, regardless of weight.

• Honestly, I've seen more relationships fall apart because the girl is overly jealous than from weight issues. I think your lack of confidence is something you should work on, because its hard to love someone who doesn't love themselves

• Unless you're like 4'6 then you're not fat, stop.

• Lol, you should find a guy who likes fat girls.

• Lol that wasn't very nice
      Just because I'm an average weight girl hoping to lose some kgs doesn't mean I only dig guys with fat girl fetishes. thanks