You need to poo desperately but?

So you are desperate and need to poo, there is one cubical free and you rush in but you see that the toilet seat is dirty and the toilet is blocked, half full of poo. Would you just sit down on the seat? or would you try and risk finding another cubical elsewhere even though you are desperate? It feels like there is only 10 seconds to go but you could risk it and hold it longer at the risk of pooping your pants.

What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen the movie Brides Maids I would crap in the sink

Most Helpful Guy

• I would squat over the toilet and shit into it. Lets full that toilet bowl up with even more poop. Then I would walk away and not flush. I am not going to poop my pants.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd squat above the toilet and let the poop out. I'm not walking around smelling like shit and having crap all over my pants. How embarrassing ! I'd die !

• Is just find a bush and pop a squat there. But then again, I have a fear of toilets and restrooms. I don't sit on toilet sits anyway, I squat over them.

• I'd squat and fill it up... lol

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like the floor is getting shit on.