Can a guy fall in love with a girl that is not his type?

Yesterday he told me he never fell in love this way and I know by the look in his eyes he wasn't lying and I am endlessly happy about that.

But I look at the photos he usually liked on instagram: badass dark-eyed brunettes posing sexy, wearing red lipstick and tons of makeup, lustful selfies and things like that. Those girls (at least those I know personaly) are very self-confident, dominant, curvy bodies, loud and have many friends, and they pretty much have that similar sense of style.

And on the other side is me. People call me cute, they say I have weird beauty (whatever that means) I have light eyes, light hair, slender fit body, I have my own sense of style. Im calm and shy and I am sure I am pretty much everything he never wanted. I am literaly the only girl he follows that looks different than all the others.

I constantly keep asking myself what made him fall in love with me different as I am?
Did you ever fall in love with someone who is not your type?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are real and they are not.. You are the real deal..

What Guys Said 3

• He's still young so "his type" isn't set in stone yet. Also, "type" depends on a lot more than looks. I'm pretty sure he'll overlook your hair color if he loves your personality and it may really just be that the girls he's liked up to now were all brunettes through pure coincidence.

• Yea, it's like getting a pet. You might not have your favourite breed but you will choose your current doggy to any other doggy in the world.

• it is possible but highly improbable ;)