When it's ok for a girl to make a first move?

GUYS:
What would you think of a girl who sent you a message first or approached first to say hi and talk to you?

GIRLS: Have you ever made a first move and what happened afterwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• When she trusts the guy well enough (as boyfriend , friend, acquaintance or frequently hanging out together) it's always OK.
    My wife made a first made a first move but we knew each other a bit, had gone to a show together, we had common friends.

What Guys Said 4

• Good for you for taking the first step.

Really, I'd be flattered, and utterly shocked.

I don't read into girls making the first step, I think in this day and age there's no reason why they can't.

• For me I think she's interesting 💁

• It's always ok for a girl to make the first move. Most of us would actually prefer it.

• Always

What Girls Said 2

• I did couple of times and got rejected every time. Or they thought I was just being friendly so they friendzoned me.

• I think it is a good thing. But I have told two guys I liked them first after being friends with them for 6 months to a year and a half and they both rejected me. You need to prepare yourself the best and worst situations. I do think it made me a stronger person.