They say once the chemistry is gone it's hard to get it back?

Has anyone ever found themselves "reinterested" in someone? And if so, how did this person regain your interest?

What Guys Said 1

• If the chemistry is gone it's gone. There can be residual feelings of attachment but that's about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think this more common for girls then for guys. We girls can easily change our mind because our "attraction to someone" is based more on personality then on looks. For example we can meet a not so good looking guy and say "aah no way too ugly" but then if we get to know him better and he shows some qualities that we are into, we can easily get attracted to him based on those qualities, and overlook his looks. While guys on the other hand, if they are not attracted to a girl from the start, don't think that once getting to know her better can change his mind, at least not as easy as it is for girls. If he is not sexually aroused by her, she could be the most amazing person in the world he will still not be sexually aroused. Only if she changed her looks (like got fit, bigger boobs, change of style/hair, basically if she got prettier).

• Yes. When he finally got a job, a car with matching doors, and a premium subscription to Netflix. I got interested... instantly. =)
    But, it was short lived, he cancelled the Netflix subscription.

No seriously... yes, I found myself 'reinterested' in a guy once I saw how mature he became and after he quit smoking weed.