Is it a bad thing to care more about looks than personality?

• Yes, it's a bad thing
  • Nope, that's fine

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I never really understand this. I've never met a person with strictly one or the other. If you like a guy who is hot but a jerk, hey. The only person who has to deal with it is you. If you like a guy who is like a best friend and funny and caring but ugly as sin, once again, it's only you who has to deal with it. It's your life, your choices and your happiness so just do what you want and learn from your experience

What Guys Said 17

• So many women bitch about not getting a decent guy. Lol. And the polls are the reason why.

• yes i do see it as a problem. lets say you stay with the person just because of looks. in 10 to 15 years are they going to look the same or after the honey moon stage. i dont think so everyone looks change over time. then what will you have/ nothing to hold the relationship together. thats where personality comes in to play. with out that connection it usually doesn't last.

• yeah it is, because you could be ignoring a person who is kind and caring.

• Yes it's bad to care more about looks than personality, because if your personalities don't click looks don't matter.

However having said that if you want to turn a date down because you're not attracted to him that's okay

• I wouldn't say looks matter too much. They matter, but not as much as personality. Definitely not as much.

• It's dependent on how foul the personalty is , when you look at the world realistically there no perfect soulmate. Somebody is always going to miss some trait or do something annoying. If this person is abusive than don't do it.

• It is definitely shallow, but meh.. Humans.

• person's physical appearance is a reflection of their inner self. nothing shallow there.

• Personality wins in the long run. Almost.

• Both matter to me

• Nope not at all

• It's fine just don't be surprised when they don't care about you or do anything on your behalf and only want to be around you for sex.

• In the long run it does not actually matter.

• Fuck, who cares, do whatever the fuck you want, no one gives a shit.

• Yea thats a bad thing

• personality can't get you to orgasm... .

• Just remember that personality still matters.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not against caring about looks, it's totally normal, but I still think that personality should matter more in a long term relationship.

• I don't think its wrong. I just think there has to be depth to something

• Literally yes. If you want good things for you and in your life.

• looks fade. Fall in love with someones personality. At least personality doesn't end up looking like a raisin with time.

• It's fine but looks fade away eventually so I care more about personality though looks are important as well.

• I mean not really.. just don't expect for it to last long.. just because a guy or girl is pretty bad , dont mean they aren't rotten inside

• Not wrong. Looks do matter.

• no. think about your future kids. you don't want no ugly ducklings.
    jk. I don't know. kindof.

• Its whatever

• Vote B = Its honest + its human + its also me :)

• No, each to his own.

• Completely fine

• Yes, it's called shallow

• No, it's not bad at all, it's just natural