Should I text him?

I am dating a guy who I know is very much into me but I also have a slight of doubt just because of my past i guess. I texted him good night :) and he texted me back nighty night with a kiss emoji. I feel like he is expecting me to text him back now today. Should I or wait for him. I want to be mysterious and not seem desperate. I feel like he could be a little insecure sometimes or I have gotten that vibe slightly. What would you recommend?

What Guys Said 1

• You should text him, but don't sound desperate to hear from him. Just text him "hey, what's up" or something along those lines. That way he doesn't feel insecure that he is forcing you to talk to him when you don't want to, but also you don't seem desperate, it just seems like you want a conversation. Especially if he sent the kiss emoji, you have a good chance :)

What Girls Said 1

• You should text him.