Friends with benefits back after 3 months of not speaking?

had a friends with benefits , but he only wanted sex and it was only on his terms , he knows Im too good for him but acts like he's The last coca cola bottle and he was used to me running when he called. The last time we spoke i told him i wasn't going to be his friends with benefits and to screw off. Now like 3 months passed by and he ran into My friend and kept asking about me and is watching My snap chats and added me on social media but won't message me or call me or text. Is he waiting for me to make The first move because i feel if i do he'll feel like he has control again

What Guys Said 1

• 1-10 how good was the sex?

• It actually wasn't That good , The first time we did he was nervous and couldnt get it up and always had a problem of being a 1 minute man and told me it was because it felt so good. Im a very very pretty girl

• Sure

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't even have a healthy friends-with-benefits relationship with someone without wanting to dump them, you should definetly stay away. Its generally not hard for a girl to find a good frriend with benefits - why waste your time with someone you don't like?

The most important thing to remember about friends with benefits is that it doesn't work if one person has any real feelings whatsoever. Gotta be someone you like but would never date

• I do have really strong feelings for him but would constantly break it off because i was always hurt

• Feelings ruin friends with benefits relationships - better cut him off before you end up getting hurt again. Its supposed to be a mutually beneficial relationship and it sounds like there is no benefit to you.

• Maybe he is thinking about you and jacking off. Or he is showing you off to his friends. Whatever you do.. don't make the first move. Because the good looking ones, they seem to always know how to get a girl to chase. They will move into her vision and make her make the first move. You shouldn't want to talk to him at all and you should react to him like the disgusting spider he is. You probably miss him but act like he is a snake with fangs and poison.