Getting back at someone you dated. is it a good idea or bad idea?

so the guy i was dating for a few months left me saying that he wasn't ready for a relationship. i noticed that he was back online using a dating app so i decided to play a game and make a fake profile.. we shared a few conversation but i didn't ask him anything too personal and eventually in the end just ignored him. Somehow the guy found out and he seemed really hurt and sad that it was me. what do you do in situations like this? to be totally honest i don't understand why he's so hurt.. the conversation i had with him in the fake profile was about only 15 mins and he was the one that wasn't ready for the relationship so he left me

What Guys Said 3

• That's always a lie. "Im not ready" means "I don't want one with you but I'd still fuck you"

• Bringing more negativity into the world is never a good idea. You''re better than that.

• How did he find out? I wouldn't worry as you said he didn't want a relationship

What Girls Said 0