Im a white Canadian girl with an amazing jamacian man, can you help me learn more about his background and culture so I can Understand him better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an idea to start: Go to Google and type in Jamaica. Read the Wiki entry for background. After you've done that you may have more sub-topics you want to search further on. Tell him you like Bob Marley.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Umm shouldn't you be asking him this question so that he can tell you about his culture background and heritage

• just say boom boy right by the beach

• Ask him yourself

• This again...

What are you really trying to acheive? It's obvious you're not truly trying to get info from a bunch of kids and uneducated people on here.

• Just talk to him, this won't help to much, you're already taking shortcuts

• is this guy like 18 in need of a green card and are you a hefty just divorced woman with a new hairdo and dyed blonde hair lol?

• ehh but you already have a Jamaican man to teach you about Jamaican culture?

• I have done some research for sure, but wanted some real opinions.

I dont want to bother him all the time asking about his culture.

What i have so far!

He loves his family
      Loves his jamacian food
      Likes to chill just hanging out with his boys
      He is always very kept and clean, he likes that i am too.

Just thought i woukd ask u know

What Girls Said 3

• Google my friend google!

• no. but I bet if you ask him he could help you learn more about his culture. COMMUNICATION is a wonderful thing to use in your relationships. ;)

• Ask him, talk to him, learn from him...

• I love when he tells me but i dont want to annoy him