Girls, what should I give you if I try to visit you at your house?

Flowers? Chocolates? Any food?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Something I like/love. Even if it is something simple, such as candy. My boyfriend, before we were in a relationship, he use to come over and bring me skittles. :)

What Girls Said 14

• Well if you brought food for the two if us I wouldn't be able to slam the door in your face like u could with flowers or chocolates

P. s my favourite pizza is ham and shrimps -don't be careful with the garlic dressing either ;)

• I would like chocolate milk!

• Nothing, strangers aren't even permitted entrance to our property so there's no way you'd get into our house if we don't know you no matter what you bring lol

• My visitor's presence is enough and much appreciated!

• I really dont expect anything but id rather flowers than chocolate

• Food, and chocolate 😍

• I would like to get some chocolate.

• candy and soda so what you are thinking sounds perfect ur on the right track!

• Kfc big bucket, or maybe Samyang, one of the spiciest noodle in the world.

• depends on the relationship you have with the girl in question but you can never ever go wrong with food

• I wouldn't really expect anything to be honest

• Chocolate or juice ;)

• I think that you can't go wrong with flowers

• I love small and sentimental things. If he brought me a rose or even ferro rocher because he knew it was my favorite or even his favorite candy because he wanted me try it then that would mean a lot to me. Something small and meaningful always works best compared to something big and flashy, especially in the start of a new relationship.