How long after meeting someone can you ask for a phone number?

How long after meeting someone can you ask for a phone number? Would you see it as flirting?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time

• Here's a more direct question. If I can get a woman to smile or laugh, can I I use that as a segue into asking for her number? I feel like it would work, but I can't say I have tried.

• Yeah that pretty much always works. Dont stress it just ask🙃

Most Helpful Guy

• Really depends; if you are doing direct assaul... eeerr, I mean daygame to strangers then you have to ask for their number because otherwise you will never see them again. Not unless the girls attack you and it becomes a police matter.

Other wise I would say hold it off for a few days and try to gauge her reaction to you and so on. And be very careful about it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Wait for them to give you the number themselves. Otherwise, you get called a 'creep'. This is a new trend among girls, to call every guy who they aren't attracted to but approaches them, a 'creep'.

• hey how are you? wanna exchange numbers?