Hopefully I'm asking this right but, Would you ask someone out even if she/he was out of your league?

So I really like this guy, but he's skinny and muscular plus he's very cute, I'm overweight but losing weight he met me before I even thought about losing weight. ( I was 235 - 240 ) Now I weigh 215, and he noticed the difference because I know his friends and we all hang out and he was agreeing with them when they were telling me. None of my friends know I have a crush on him, and that was the last time I seen him because I had to move. ( that was 7 months ago ) one of my friends came to visit and after we were done catching up he asked me if I liked his bestfriend ( the one I had a crush on ) I started smiling of course ( I was also wa
thinking why did he ask because I don't show signs and I didn't bring his name up ) and my friend was acting happy and started to tease me a little. He didn't ask why he asked and he told me he won't tell him ( it's hard to believe because they known each other since they were kids ) I asked another friend on what I should do because he doesn't talk to me that much so it's hard to tell if he likes me or not and she told me maybe I should hint around and see. The only time I remember him starting a conversation ( but I don't think it was really conversation ) was when he compliments on my band t-shirts because he's a fan as well.

What Guys Said 2

• No one is above or below anyone else

• Thank you and I understand I'm just a little afraid to even hint around and see.

• Go for it

• If I had a huge wallet on my side I would act like I owned the whole place and be confident to ask any chick out.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't ask anyone out to be honest. However, in my head there is no such thing as "leagues". If you like him, go get him.