Would you breakup if a girl is very jealous?

Just wondering. But I don't think I am overly jealous. You can decide :)
He recently changed his profile picture to one he just took with his 2 female friends, one of whom is sitting next to him. And in her profile pic he's in it next to her with their group of friends. Even though he said he will introduce me to them soon (next month cuz we will be working together etc) I'm just so pissed off!!! Profile pics are something u have with your girlfriend! And I've never been in his fb posts.
Should I be concerned? And if I tell him would he overreact and be mad? I played it cool and said he looks handsome and he was happy about it. But in fact I was pissed as shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Profile pics are something u have with your girlfriend"
    You are being ridiculous. Where is this rule written? It's just a fricking facebook picture.

"Should I be concerned?"
    No
    "And if I tell him would he overreact and be mad?"
    I certainly would. If you told me in a calm manner how you felt, I would let it slide. If you came to me pissed and exploded in my face for such a ridiculous thing, you would end up single.

Your jealousy is ugly and you did well by keeping it to yourself. Learn to control and contain it. Channel it in another way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Profile pics can be with whoever someone wants them to be with.
    Sorry. I would break up.
    I have zero tolerance for baseless jealousy, or drama.
    If there is no reason to suspect cheating, jealousy is baseless. If there is no proof of cheating, jealousy is pointless. And if I had to deal with drama from a girl I was dating because I still associated with female friends I knew long before I ever met her, and, God forbid, had them visible in my FaceBook profile pic?
    It would be done.
    I would not subject myself to a continued life with a person who seemed to thrive on such childishness.

• I never put up with any jealousy. It is just a cancer in a relationship. You either trust someone or you don't. If they give you a reason not to trust them, then move on to someone else. If you talk rationally to him, he should change it for your. If he doesn't, then there is something else going on. This "profile pictures are for boyfriend/girlfriend" is just ridiculous to me. They are just profile pictures. doesn't mean anything.

• I'm sorry but jealousy is an ugly thing especially when it gets in to you being controlling. If i were in his shoes, and you made a big deal out of it, being pissed at me, i would respond by saying "You are the weakest link, Good Bye" I was with someone once that wanted so much control over my social media, my personal life, and my interactions with the opposite sex. She would get violent with me if i even talked to the opposite sex, if i played games with a female character in it, if i watched movies with any kind of sex scenes in them.

Based on what you posted you are on a fast road to being that kind of girl.

• First of all if you have the right to show a little concern over this your right to be jealous if he is putting up posts with other girls up on Facebook and not including you

• how jealous? jealous enuff to clone herself and give me spares... just in case

• Hahaha you're funny. Could u read my post first pls
      Thanks

• how long have you two been together?

link the picture.

• or PM it to me.

• You're crazy. I don't put gfs in my profile pics.

• Yea, i would leave her in a heartbeat

What Girls Said 3

• If my boyfriend behaved like you, I would break up.
    Profile pics are not "something you have with your girlfriend". He can do whatever he wants with his profile pics. You need to calm down.

• My friend said he would hook up with a jealous girl "those crazy bit*hes are good in bed!" Then he said he would live them 😂

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more