Should I tell him that I like him or just wait?

Long story short: it's been 7 months since I seen my friends and one of them came over to visit 2 weeks ago, after catching up it was complete silence because we were looking at our menus and all of a sudden he asks if I liked his bestfriend. ( he said it like he couldn't hold it in ) Of course I smiled because I did like him and he was acting happy and started to tease at me, but I stopped him and told him he probably doesn't like me anyway. So after our conversation about how I shouldn't think that and I how I don't know if he likes me, he promised he won't tell ( it's very hard to believe because they have known each other since elementary ) So now they all might come visit even my crush, and I don't know what to do. I halfway trust him that he didn't say anything, but then again I sorta don't only because they grew up together, but even my parents and my sister thinks it was odd how he asked me that and especially since I didn't even bring his name up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the guy likes you back. That is why his best friend asked, to find out if you liked him back. If they come to visit, you should tell him and act like you never told his friend.

• Ththat's totally understandable and I will definitely do that thank you!

• Thank you ❤😊

• You're welcome :) Let me know how it goes.

What Guys Said 1

• you should tell him that you like him

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should definitely tell him.