Would you date a feminist?

• Nope nope nope nooooooope
  • Yes.
  • \_(ツ)_/
  • Im a feminist

Most Helpful Girl

• normal feminists are just people who think women deserve equal rights as men.. femenazis are the ones who make it problematic.. most people confuse these two

• Yeah i agree lol. Normal feminists are fine but those other feminazis fuck that shitt

• actually don't fuck that shit.. haha.. stay away from it

• lol i will

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't give what the feminists have become no. When the movement began I actually supported it. In my opinion it has become more of a supremist movement and not about equality at all. So there is no way in hell I would subject my self to what would be a nightmare of horrific proportions

What Girls Said 4

• yes I would. I am myself a feminist and would not see myself with someone who isn't.

• What kind of feminist are we talking here? the normal nice kind or the crazy feminazi?

• Not completely :)
      I know men who understand and see the difference. See, my boyfriend my male friends are just for that equality, pure and simple. They don't even label it as feminism per say. They just think it's the right thing.
      When they hear "women should be paid as much as men", they just say "duh, it's obvious".

• I do not believe that there are as many feminazis as some people think. It is the ranting of Rush Limbaugh and his goofy Faux News buddies that spread that kind of shit.

• Can we distinguish the people asking for women to have the same rights as men (which I would label as feminists) from the people advocating female supremacy? There are extremists everywhere, and none of them are remotely attractive to date or simply talk to, but I don't see why anyone would have an issue with dating someone who's simply defending equal rights.

• I don't have a problem with feminists lol. Im all for equal rights. I just wanted to know other peoples opinions.

• Ohh i didn't mean for it to sound like that.

• In that case you'll want to be more specific on where you see a potential issue :p

• Wouldn't date a non-feminist!

• do people even understand what feminism is anymore?
    feminism is literally just wanting equal rights so if you even have to consider that somethings wrong with you. nowadays its getting out of hand and people are twisting the meaning of it but with the actual definition everyone should be a feminist as its for EVERYONE to have equal rights, men , women, agender, literally every single person bye

• I get that, I just wanted to know who would date them.

What Guys Said 10

• If I feel like she's going to get mad if I hold the door open for her, I wouldn't know how to act and the relationship would fall apart.

• Are you actually kidding me.

• No. If she got mad because I'm implying she's too weak to do it it would confuse me. I wouldn't know how to show curtesy.

• Most likely not since most feminists tend to be very left-wing/liberal, and I do not tend to lean on that side.

• What kind of feminist? The ones that actually did protest for women's right a long time ago, who don't exist anymore? Or your typical nowaday angry western teenage white girl that thinks she's oppressed? I think not. ;)

• no not in a million years

• Depends on which opinions she holds and how she expresses them.

• A real feminist? Yes. Sure, why not. I think most people are, even if they don't define themselves as such.

But an Anita Sarkeesian type feminazi, who fails to understand the meaning of the word feminist? Nope. Not ever. Even if she's a 12/10.

• No thanks. I don't want to feel shamed for being a white male.

• Who knows i might learn something new

• Your kidding me right lol. I dont mind the feminists who actually want equality but those other bitches no fuck that.

• feminsts get him!

• ;))))

• why not? why does equality offend you? lol.

• Did i say it did? lol.

• most people like me hate feminazis.

• yes, I know that. but then it's pretty clear there is a strong male supremacy vibe on this forum, but then don't project what your home country/culture tells you is right.

• I think most feminist wouldn't want to get married to a man