Bootycall now friends, what then?

So the story was simple, we met, he chased me, we were having sex I past year on off, I don't do casual stuff so I asked him either in the relationship or no more sex, just be friends, or completely bye.

he choosen to be friends, and we still texting each other, most of time me texting him. We have been this friends states for a month.

I met met him in a party last night, and we were talking and he was joking if I'm gonna hook him up with my friend or maybe we can do 3 sth. I was amazed so we had deep chat. He was surprise how much I cared and into him. He told me he doesn't share the same feelings and he wil no have sex with me anymore because I have this in my mind and it's gonna hurt me. He said he'd love be my friends and he thinks I am a very nice girl.

we r in the same profession field and we see each other time from time. I don't know what to do and to think anymore, because he has been a Dickhead but also quite honest.

I want to ask what should I do now? I don't want the other guy, and I want him to love me back. Sounds very spoild but I have very big ego.

What Guys Said 1

• then start flirting with him and start seducing him in any way you can, but if he still not interested in you then i think your gonna waste your time

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should no longer contact him anymore. He doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.