Soooo he invited me to a gay bar the first time we meet? & he works there... Should I be concerned?

I met this guy on social media a couple weeks ago, he's 27, I'm 21. We have a date for tomorrow (lunch and during the day). He texted me last night, asking if I'd like to come to this event show tomorrow night where he works and we can briefly meet there if I'd like and that it's super fun. It's a drag show.. And I searched the bar he works (only on weekends) and it's a gay bar. Am I just over analyzing this? I was kinda like... Huh? I've never been to a gay bar, and I don't know don't many gay dudes work there? Fill me in if j am being ignorant, thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• What kinda straight guy works at a gay bar? What kinda straight guy APPLYS for a job at a gay bar? What kinda straight guy feels comfortable in an environment where guys grope and kiss each other?
    This man is either gay and trying to hide it or bisexual. The is a HUGE REEDDD FLAG in a guy. If you dont be careful he might end up like this (video).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d_WPx3fmAc

What Girls Said 1

• You're being paranoid. People gotta make a living, it shouldn't matter if he works in a gay bar.