Why am I so single?

I dont understand how everyday im told im so pretty/beautiful etc yet im sooo single likeee. What am i doing wrong like i just wanna be in a relationship already sheesh! & it sucks when people are shocked i am single cuz i seem like a great catch yet im sooooo single why is that 😢😢😢

Most Helpful Guy

• You're too pretty, it probably scares most of the men off.

• So how do i get them to approach me cuz im really nice

Most Helpful Girl

• Are u picky?
    Are u a homebody?
    Do people say you look mean?
    Do you put a lack of effort into what u wear?

If the answer is yes for either question then that may be the reason.
    1) Try to be a bit more open when it comes to the kind of guy u would date. Give that average looking guy with a nice personality a chance instead of rejecting him because he's not 6"2" with a great smile, killer body & a nice car (just an example lol)
    2) Try going out more. You're hardly going to meet guys doing your everyday routine (school. work. home. repeat) go to places where people love to socialize: lounges/bar, bowling alley, skating rink, etc.
    3) Smile more. If a guy makes eye contact, give him a smile or hold contact with him for a few then look away. Sounds weird but it has worked for me. It makes them think you're approachable versus having a face that says "Don't even bother" or "Fuck off"
    4) Don't just wear "homeless couture" all the time because "eh I'm just gonna go take these stupid finals" I don't care what people want to say. Appearance matters. Clothes that compliment your body is gonna catch a guy's eyes. He doesn't know u so your personality isn't gonna make him approach u.

None of these are facts. Their just opinions that have worked for me. Hopefully it'll work for u too. Best of luck hun😊

What Guys Said 20

• 0|0
  • Maybe your personality fails to retain the guys attracted to you.

• If you like the guy, TELL THE GUY.

Ask him out, message him send a carrier pigeon do SOMETHING...
    Maybe it's in the way you stand (Arms crossed - angry expression) who knows.

But what I do know is it's 2016 people get with the times.
    Let that fucker know you like his ass lol.

• How many guys did you introduce yourself to last week?

• Are guys rejecting you?

• Based on replies to others and how you call them "bitch" and "dickwad" for having the audacity to suggest an answer to your question, which you may not like, I'd say it's your personality.

• You see a man you want then you got to go for him

• I wish I knew the answer myself. I wish you the best of luck. Even though I think I am a very handsome man, I too have everyday struggles to find a woman. I just gave up, stopped looking, and just focus on doing me.

• maybe it's the desperation to be in a relationship, it is never attractive

• check your friendzone

• Nobody's made a move on you yet somebody probably likes you , lol. If you want to be in a relationship badly search for one don't just wait

• Probably your personality. A bad personality can make the most beautiful person look like a bridge troll

• Why the worry xD, live...

• What makes you think you're a great catch? What do you do to throw people off?

• You should buy a guy from market)

• Ask guys out...

• Because you aren't approaching and initiating conversation with guys

• You certainly got men interested
    Don't chase them away.

• I guess no one likes you as a person even if you're physically appealing. It happens more often than not since you're competing against hundreds of people at all times.

• Dont worry sister. Im right now 24. Im a very handsome guy. Handsome in a sense I'm very intimidating. Girls even can't talk with me having eye contact, most of them just blushed out. I've been seen girls are just looking at me. Then I found out (through my friends) I kind of look like arrogant person. So recently I changed my vibe and made myself approachable to the girls.

• by the way you can search for prom queen effect too. If you are too perfect, men will think like you are out of their league.

• Same with me. Almost every woman I talk too, they rarely keep contact with me lol. I always thought it was because they were just shy.

What Girls Said 6

• Beauty isn't everything

• Honestly the fact that you seem to want a relationship just for the sake of having one instead of because you like someone in particular is probably a pretty big reason

• Maybe you're too pretty and they'll think that if they date you other guys will win you overrr lolol jk, but like seriously you're 18-24, have fun being single, be free, drink, have fun with your friends and do something for the world before you get handcuffed with a dude (in a relationship) or commited.. seriously it's way more complicated than it sounds, like my parents

• Go talk to them

• I get how you feel. ^_^ But all you can do is be patient. It's better to wait and have a long-term love which will last rather than let your emotions control you and rush into a relationship which won't last. I'm sure you'll find someone to love you. ~

• you have to flirt and date and try