Is honesty best?

Back in November I was talking to this guy that my coworker tried to hook me up with. We hung out a few times & one of the times I ended up having sex with him. I felt horrible about the way it went about because I wasn't sure about him. Granted after that I stopped talking to him & told him my reason. So it didn't end well. Now I'm talking to this new guy & he lives in the same building that the other guy works. This afternoon I was with my new guy & he told me how he was going to go with his friend to go get a car. When we were leaving his deiveway he was in his car in front of me, he stops & the guy i use to talk to got into my new guys car. Now I dont know if I tell my new guy that I use to talk to this guy & be upfront or just wait to see what happens. I really like this guy & wouldn't want the old guy to mess that up.

What Guys Said 2

• Always be honest

• Honesty is not always best.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be straight forward to avoid conflict. He'd rather have a heads up if the issue arises i would imagine.