When I asked her to see a movie, how should I behave?

I mean like, im going to ask her "out" and when she says yes, what should i do? hug her when i first see her and then hold her hand? or just say "you look beutifull today" and then go to the cinema.

Should i try to hold her arround her waist? during the movie or what

i have NEVER had a girlfriend or been on a date

should i kiss her? hug her? patt her head? hold her head?

please help me
im 17

Most Helpful Girl

• Patt her head? what is she, a dog?
    Just be yourself, don't over think it...

Most Helpful Guy

• All thses people have been giving you the "nice guy" speech, dont listen to them.
    At this age you probably know girls are attracted to the bad boys, and the nice guys become friends.
    You are on track with patting her on the head, but not just for any reason. You have to make her work for it and give them to her as a reward, like if she compliments you or offers to pay for something. Maybe even stop at the store on your way and grab some treats for her as well.
    when you 2 are walking grab her waist tightly, as if she belongs to you and everyone else is after her. When you get to the movie theatre make sure to open the door for her, then firmly slapping her but as she walks through, and when she looks at you in surprise, wink. This will foreshadow the upcoming events that will take place during the movie. Offer to buy her popcorn or whatever she wants, but DO NOT let her pay, that will give her a sense of authority over you. When you get into the movie make sure to take a seat at the very back, preferably in the corner, and immediately glance/smile and place your hand on her upper thigh. Once the movie starts, its go time. tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and you dont want to wast your time watching a stupid movie, then softly place your hand on her lower cheek and kiss her. gradually get more into it, rougher and rougher until your holding her by her hair on the back of her head. start to push her head lower, she may resist a little but thats okay. Be a gentleman and unzip for her.
    Once youve gotten to this point you have become a man and no longer need guidance. Good luck my friend!
    OH one more thing, even though you'll be feeling pretty good right about now, do not fuck her, she has not shown you she is worthy yet, thats 3rd date material.

What Girls Said 1

• Just give her a kiss on the cheek and proceed on giving her a compliment. As for holding her around her waist, if it comes naturally do it. Otherwise don't.
    DO NOT PAT OR HOLD HER HEAD.
    That's a little weird. You can try kissing her at the end of the date though.

What Guys Said 3

• She will come to you then hold her back thats what happens to me when I date, the girls holds me. I dont like to be pushy but when they want to hold then I do my thing

• Thanks for the answer, so when i first meet her and she will be headed towards me should i then hold her back for a couple of seconds? then let go?

• She will prob want to hold you longer, like for me I held her for 45 sec while walking until we got ton the car then I open the car door for her

• Don't pat her head lol

• When she say yes, just smile and go to the cinema. Once inside hold her hands. Don't kiss her I think that's too forward.