What's he saying in this message?

What's he saying in this message?

I'm very depressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're kinda crazy, he said he doesn't have a car you get angry then mood shift to I love you. Just give the man some space. He obviously likes you but can't physically get to you so wait. Guys like girls who can't wait to see them but that doesn't mean by impatient

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's joking to me...

What Girls Said 11

• You need someone to yell at you badly to wake you up. How many pictures you have screen shoot and posted up here. Look at the comments here, you are even his girlfriend, you are paranoia, wake up wake up and don't waste your time on such a person who doesn't care you at all.

• Your really all over the place, one minute your flirting, next minute your being serious and then your joking around?
    One rule I always have when talking to a guy is to never bring up their ex unless he starts talking about it first. Sounds like he doesn't want to talk about his ex girlfriend or start having an argument with you. If I were you; just stay on the safe side and not bring up anything that's going to upset him or insult him.

• You're** but anyway I think you just got curved lol*hunches shoulder's* fuck him, not literally. He isn't worth it and you shouldn't be depressed ober some little 💩Just don't make him try to miss you, let him actually miss you. Give him space let him text and call u from now on. If this doesn't work forget about him and move on, cause ur only clingy to a person who isn't interested in you. Dude's like that she from the chick they are digging. I don't know if ur his girlfriend or just his friend.

• You're being needy. Trust me, no one understands depression more than I do, but leave the poor man be! How can he miss you if you're texting him nonstop. He'll text you when he has a car and wants to see you.

• Well seems because he has a girlfriend he can't quite be as receptive as you want him to be.

• He's saying he doesn't have a car.

• Uhhh just to be clear, are you his girlfriend?

• he is being difficult. drop him

• Are you his gf? If so, he's either in a mood right now, or has lost interest in you.

• So are you his girlfriend? Perhaps he's mad about something? Or it could be he's just moody and having a bad day!

• Lol he doesn't seem interested at all