Guys, Does this mean he thinks that the first date went well?

Just went out last night with a guy I know from one of my university classes. After I got home he texted to make sure I arrived safely. He also said that he's glad that I enjoyed the day, good night, and he'll talk to me in the morning.

I was concerned that I was too reserved/not flirty enough with him, but judging from this message- it seems I'm in the clear right? Also, no kiss or anything happened, just a hug.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• The text messages seem to indicate he definitely thought the date went well. I mean did you laugh have fun together? No kiss is really a dartboard, I mean tons of people don't even consider it because they think it's too strong that early on, it's really a product of your upbringing in my opinion, like a more traditional, conservative person is much less likely to kiss after first date than perhaps others.

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds fine to me. He seems caring too.

• Yes it sounds pretty good to me I like what I have read here

• yea ur in the good