What impressions have you gotten on dates?

Like anyone you have gone on a date with and gotten some kind of impression from them. It can be anything good or mad.

• I've had good impressions on dates
  • I've had bad impressions from people I dated.
  • Never been on a date

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had all sorts of impressions, but the batshit crazy ones are always memorable.

One girl, I knew within 5mins that she had narcissistic personality disorder. I had fun baiting her responses until I brought it up and she actually tried to hit me 😵.

Another girl lied about virtually everything from the off. Smoking - I saw cigarettes in her bag, Car - she was using a key that belonged to a very old model, Interests - her knowledge didn't match her claimed level of proficiency, i could go on.

The ones that left genuinely good impressions I've gone on to date properly or at least become friends with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh, most men are surprised that I can think and breathe at the same time + know that I can see through all their usual spin, so are always out of their comfort zone with me :P

What Guys Said 11

• What I found was that there were a lot of crazy bitches out there.
    The potential error in that data set is that the sample group were females who said yes to a date with me. Perhaps only women who were insane said yes.
    To support my original hypothesis, the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme here in Australia published statistics for prescriptions, which showed that one in four adult females were on some form of prescription psychiatric medication. Imagine how many there might be out there who have not been diagnosed.

• I've been on a lot of dates recently, some nice some bad, some give off the creepy vibe and some give off the 'overly attached girl friend who will cut off your pee pee if she sees you talking to another female even if they work for you' vibe.' So yeah, lots of impressions. :v

• I've had plenty of experiences of seeing bad, good, and amazing impressions from dates.

• Went on my first date with a girl that I thought was into me. It went somewhat well but when I asked her for a second date, she shot me down and said she wasn't looking for a relationship. I spent the next three months trying to get over her

• I have to say i have had every experience on the spectrum. I have had good, bad, ugly, so so, excellent, scary so i can't pick one.

• This is funny--according to the time I am looking at this poll, more people have never been on a date, than both those who have had good AND bad impressions on dates!

• Never been on a date :(.

• I don't do impressions, especially on the first date...

• every date I been on has been beyond disasterous

• Yes sure

• I've had relationships but have never been on a formal date.

What Girls Said 1