Is it true that your intro to a girl over text matters, such as instead of saying just, "what's up" starting a conversation with, "how's your day"?

What are some good conversation starters instead of the usual hey or what's up, for a girl who's number you have from class, nothing to flirty yet because you haven't even one on a date with her yet. And is it okay to be straight to the point over text if you don't like playing mind games?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how much a conversation starter really matters, but be careful of seeming *too* straight to the point or it might seem like you don't really want to talk. There was a guy I was interested, had really great conversations with in person, but when we were texting it was so dry and one-sided. He responded to questions but never asked me anything. Not sure if this was helpful, but I tried
    >.<

• No you helped me substantially, if you could, tell me some eye catching interesting intros. Is the how's your day going better than just the typical what's up?

• She said no and never responded 😭 Lol just playing we texted and we are going to talk tomorrow and set something up to hang out over the weekend, thanks for your help.

• Lol you scared me for a second there! Best of luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah its cool nothing wrong with it

• What's the girls personality like? And are you in hs or college

• College, and she's nice and friendly and intelligent.

• Yea I know :(. We've talked and stuff and the only reason is that when she's talked with me she's been friendly and welcoming. So it's not like I'm a total stranger she already knows a little about me to but that's why I say what harm could I do, there's only one day left and if she says no oh well you know.

• No it's okay I know where you are coming from, I totally understand I know that if she doesn't respond or if I feel she's uncomfortable to back off and not text her, thank you for your help again :).

What Guys Said 0