Me and my boyfriend were talking for 3 months then we finally made it official a week ago.

but it seems like a switch has turned. when I'm with him its amazing, conversation just flows and I can't get enough of him. but when we're apart and I text or call him it seems like he barely wants to talk. but in person everything is good. is that normal? please give me advise on how to deal with this !

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people feel that texting is impersonal or that it's not like real conversation; They prefer communicating with people in person, and so do better when they are in person.

I wouldn't worry about it, really.

What Guys Said 1

• You are going thru a conversation crunch. Some guys are better at talking on the phone, others with texting. You are lucky, he likes to talk in person. Smile and be happy.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, for starters, texting is not real conversation material. It is not has fantastic and deep as people like to think it is, don't take it personal. I know plenty of people who are boring as hell to text, but in person, they're crazy talkative!

Maybe stop texting so much, and actually... I don't know...Call him. :D