This girl called me immature/weirdo because I have a pet iguana. is she right or?

should I become like Donald Trump and deport her out of my life and build a wall so she won't come back in?

I hope she is not because if this is the case then I am never gonna succeed in the world of dating, me being the animal lover that I always have been.

• She's right
  • there is nothing wrong with having an exotic animal as a pet

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares! Don't cry about it! Its just noise!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not right, just keep your pet and tell her to mind her own business.

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, man. Don't let the iguana haters bring you down.

• That's actually pretty fucking cool!

• Exotic pets are cool but saying asking if you should become like donald trump is not cool at all

• oh I know I was just trying to have a little sense of humor. believe me when I say that I dont like that asshole either

• It didn't sound sarcastic to me so I took it the wrong way sorry! But honestly if someone calls you immature for liking something different then they're the ones who are immature since they can't be open minded and accepting :P

• Iguanas are badass. she's dumb. Keep the iguana get rid of the girl

• Nah. Ignore her. She's entitled to her opinion about reptiles, yes, but I (and many, many other people) definitely disagree with her.

As a side note, one of my guy friends is very into exotic pets, owns a few reptiles actually, and the ladies love him (AND his pets).

What Guys Said 2

• She's not right. Now kick her out, and make her build the wall.

• She is the one that's being immature, what does having a pet iguana have to do with the maturity of a person? In my opinion there is nothing wrong with having a iguana. I am sure there are better women that like a man for how his personality and physical traits.