How do you feel when a girl makes the first move?

1|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Confused

1|0
    0|0
    • what happens next?

like she asks you out, you're confused, now she's confused bc she's standing there with a confused guy on her hands after she's been very clear.. so what happens next?

• Show All
    • @Azara Then I feel good I suppose

• good. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• feels really good and special.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I married her, so I guess I liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a lot of courage since so many guys are too scared too and society encourages them to do it so when a girl does it when standards don't encourage her that shows a lot of bravery on her part.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you.

I agree but that was really well thought out. a lot of people dont bother putting thought into it.

• Its awesome when the girl makes the first move as you can believe that they are the real confident girl they say they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want that so bad Its about time they make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda okay as long as it is subtle and that subtle sign we can detect. If it's the contrary then I would feel like a lady. LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • so if she's direct will you reject her?

• Show All
    • And I thought you were the asker that's why I was keep on assuming you were 19. Truly sorry.

• no problem. I appreciated hearing your views, and im glad we ended things amicably :)

• It's amazing, really makes you feel on top of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • like prey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish more girls did it

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good, validated, confident, accepted, but also like a deer in headlights sometimes because guys especially aren't used to it happening, even to the point where I think many accept it as a very real possibility and natural thing that it'll never happen to them in their lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel wanted. I'd also feel special, because she chose me out of all the other guys she couldve chosen.

Even if i didn't like her back, I'd feel flattered at the very least.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lots of guys like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I-T-S-F-I-N-E

0|0
    0|0