She won't hang out with me anymore, where did I go wrong?

Our relationship started last week, when she said that she had a crush on me. Ever since then, we've hung out nearly every day after school. We would find a private place to cuddle and kiss. But I never officially asked her out because her parents won't let her go out with anybody.

She has rarely spoken to me this week. When I ask to hang out after school, she says that the place we go to is "too far" (which is total bs, because it's literally inside my school and we've walked there before). Today when I was with her and my friends doing a fundraiser thing, she told my friend that she didn't want to talk to me because I'm "too far"... These excuses are so stupid... she's not telling me why we can't hang out.

It's not like I'm being clingy because I only text her like once a week and I only see her after my last class of the day. She still talks to her friends and has been with them a lot more than being with me. I did make some progress today though when everyone left and it was only her and me. We talked casually but didn't do anything affectionate. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently it sounds like she got cold feet and she thinks that you only want to get into her pants. Try doing couples things together. Go out with a group with her if she can't go on a date. If she does not want to even try to hang out any more that is on her. She might have just gotten scared. Give her a few days to think things through.

• I think you're right and I'll try to go out to other places with her. But she also might have been acting a bit harsh because she was on her period last week. She seems "normal" now and is happy and talking to me again, which is nice.

• Thanks for mho. Her period might or might not have anything to have done with it. I highly suggest talking to her about it and any problems that come up. Good luck you two I hope that it works out and I'm glad that things are back to normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. It's probably all her. Some girls are finicky, I would know. My advice is to move on, buddy. Sorry about that:/

• Maybe she got busted

What Guys Said 1

• She thinks that you only want to cuddle and kiss her. Do something more than that man.