Will he contact me again or is it really over?

so i dated this guy for a few months and i ended up walking out on him because he didn't want to commit to me because he had so many doubts about me. After walking out on him we met again and ended things in good terms. after we ended things in good terms, i was still pretty hurt cause he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship yet he was active on a online dating site.. So my friend suggested that we play a prank on him to see if he played me. i thought it was a good idea at the moment so that i can move on if he was that type of person. i used a fake profile and shared a few conversations and just ignored him in the end. (the whole conversation lasted about 15 min) Somehow he found out it was me and he told me he was really hurt that i would do that or that i thought he played me. he told me he was beginning to regret ending things between us but this happened.. i told him i was sorry and that i still liked him so i was having a hard time moving on.. ever since i sent that text that i wanted to try again he hasn't contacted me. did i hurt him that much? i don't know what to do..

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically you betrayed his trust in you, that's often important to men in general, also it's why so many guys go for the one night stands versus being faithful and committing because many women often don't trust or are not open and vulnerable. I think your best bet would of been to be vulnerable and let him know that you hadn't moved on perhaps he would of found that admirable, after all he seemed honest with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple - he doesn't want a relationship, just hookups. He wanted a hookup with you but you didn't and so he went back to dating site to find someone else for a hookup. You both didn't do anything wrong here, you just didn't want the same thing. And you should've leave it at that. By using fake profile to track him down you made yourself look very immature and stupid, why would you do that? Just because he's on the dating site doesn't mean he lied. Even if he did, it means he doesn't want a relationship with YOU. Just drop it. I think him saying how he started regretting ending things a nice bullshit line, to be honest. If he started regretting he wouldn't go back to that site, and he certainly wouldn't get pissed of what you did, he would be glad that you still like him. Just move on from this guy, please.

What Guys Said 1

• What I would do, is just basically say to him "listen mate, I know I fucked up with the dating website thing and it was wrong, but I sware down yeah my feelings are bare strong for you but if u don't like me yeah cos u got doubts then u can move yourself cos I'm a queen and deserved to be treated like one, roll thafe" 😊

What Girls Said 1

• How would you feel if someone started playing games like that with you? I know what he did hurt but it probably seemed slightly crazy and very immature to him. It's just unfortunate that you could have simply reached out to him rather than going through an elaborate plan. i imagine what you did angered him and he doesn't want to be involved with you any more. I don't think he'll be contacting you anymore.