How do you deal with a guy who got too close, freaked out and ran away?

How do you deal with a guy who got too close, freaked out and ran away? I don't even know what to say. He won't go anywhere I am or my friends are or the vicinity of. What is going on here? He can't even hear my voice on the work radio. He shuts it off. I can't even provide poll questions because I wouldn't know what to ask. I'm left saying "what just happened"?

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't freaked, he just wasn't that into you

• perhaps he isn't, but you didn't do enough investigating to come to that conclusion , logically. you just enjoy saying it, i think :)

• Well, #1, You have to be dating guys to know how common it is for them to 'freak out.' (its common) guys are not going to brag to there friends that they 'freaked' out. only homosexuals and women men dating me would have inside info on that.

#2. Maybe he is very shy. We don't know. We ave a paucity of information on the subject, which was my o original point:)

• @Azara or he's just not that into her

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, we try to excuse disinterest by believing someone ran away for being TOO interested. Makes the ego blow a little easier to bear. Guys will claim they are afraid of how you make them feel and it is usually pure BS said to keep you hanging on.

I don't know all the specifics here, but my red flag sensor goes on high alert any time I hear phrases like "scared of how I made him feel" or "ran away because he started caring too much."

Maybe one time out of a hundred it's true, but usually it's what they say to come back or what we tell ourselves because it hurts less that way.

What Guys Said 5

• I think he's nervous. Why are women this way, especially when you can see through their social masks?

• whats a social mask?

• @Azara A social mask is the persona or personality we show others versus our true selves, I think many women whom have low self esteem or are otherwise self conscious try to create an image of someone they are not to avoid feeling bad, yet it often seems disingenuous or fake to me as I can see they are real people and don't necessarily act in the manner they speak of. Kind of like someone saying the are so brave but they won't do anything brave, like a guy that claims he has all this money and drives a cool car but it's always in the shop and he seems to only have money on payday weekend. @Azara why are women this way? In your opinion.

• These are dangerous times. Obviously, they have been listening to short-wave and long-wave radio transmissions for a very long time.

• In my opinion either he doesn't like you at all, or his gay.. If he thought you were attractive he wouldn't have ran away.. believe me!

• He might not like you that much

• pussy men these days, a product of modern feminism

What Girls Said 6

• It is strange and would need more info. Like, did you do something that completely turned him off? Not being able to hear your voice on the radio makes it sound like you really annoyed him somehow or he ran away because he likes you a lot and is scared and it hurts him to hear your voice. Either way that is a little dramatic. He is either immature and not interested so he is all, "Ew there she is! Run away!" Or, he really likes you and left because he is afraid and like I said, it hurts him.

• I wouldn't deal with that. I'd just completely ignore and erase him from my consciousness. Sounds like a little boy.

• are you sure he freaked out and just want interested? i know people do freak out and im not saying that isn't or can't be it, im just asking are you sure thats what you think happened like, what did happen. you gave very little detail just the outline:)

• By not making a guy your purpose in life!

• I just accept that he's simply not interested and move on.

• I assume he feels extremely embarrassed