What Should I do?

I think I'm starting to like my bffs ex (she broke up with him cuz she doesn't feel the same way anymore) and I think he likes me back. (He's doing pretty much the same stuff with me as he did with my bff when they started dating and when I skyped him Friday night everyone was asking if he likes me and he told me he does but he's not Mean enough to do that to my bff.) I don't want to lose my bff for dating him if he does decide to ask me out. Although since they broke up she's barely been talking to me and her ex has been talking to me a lot more. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• another post where a man and girl cannot be "Just friends" all the MEN in the world out there and you want to date your bff's ex? wtf

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Hey as long as nothing bad happened between them that would cause arguments, I don't see why you shouldn't be happy

• Ask your friend like, Hey, I just had a dream last night that I was dating your ex. How would you react if that did happen in real life?

• Don't do it