If you absolutely had to choose between one of these 3 extreme body types in a spouse, which would you choose and why?

each one describes males and females.

• very skinny/underweight
  • obese
  • super beefy body builder
that's it? I was expecting some interesting opinions :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoestly if i had to pick then too skinny

• why not obese or bodybuilder type? I'm actually surprised so many guys chose that

• ok. I'm just curious. although petite just mean short. so she could be petite and buff or fat, it doesn't describe weight

• oh ok, sorry i misspoke, i meant small/ skinny

Most Helpful Girl

• Body builders are scary and obese people aren't atractive at all, super skinny would work because I am too😊 We can stab eachother with our bony bodies😂 Aww the romance

What Guys Said 14

• I guess if I had to I would go with the underweight girl. At least the skinny girl doesn't end up looking like a guy. Obese women end up with the same body shape as an obese guy. Not sexy at all. Super beefy body builder women also end up with a body that looks like a guy.

It would also be easier to carry her over the threshold when we get married as oppose to throwing my back out, or having her carry me across. lol

• I would fare and away prefer the heavier woman. She obviously likes food and so do I. So I trust she isn't going to stave me out like an anorexic girl would. She isn't going to stuff my food with stimulants etc etc. I always figured the stresses of life had more likely hood of killing me than the food I eat... Provided I don't choke out on it lol.

• not just heavy, obese. and I never said the underweight one is anorexic or doesn't like to eat.

• @Psi_Unknown how much a person eats isn't all that determines their weight.. many fat people actually eat less. they end up that way from being lazy. the underweight person could easily be eating plenty, but just have a freakishly high metabolism or exercise too much.

• That's right @asker. Up til 3 or 4 years ago I could and often did eat as much as two people of my size and couldn't gain a pound. My motabolizm was wide open. Now all that has changed for me. In the last 2 years I have tacked on 20 lbs. I stay plenty active and work as I always did.

• Underweight guys are weak and unhealthy. Fat guys are slightly less weak, but slow, and unhealthy. Super beefy bodybuilder probably eats well, is probably strong, healthy, unlike the other two doesn't go onto the internet to whinge to strangers about how unfair it is that they're under/overweight and do nothing about it. I'll pick C.

• not just fat, obese. they're more than a little slow. plus, to get to that point of being super beefy is unhealthy.

but anyway, lol at you saying they whine about being too small or too fat.. I've seen bodybuilders whine too :p

• @Psi_Unknown it's not healthy for many reasons

• Well I'd still say it's healthier than starving yourself or sitting on your ass all day eating shit.

• Underweight cause I am not attracted to obese and super fat people I just wouldn't be able to get it up with them whatsoever. Also the bodybuilder woman some I find disgusting, some intimidating and others just to devoted they will be in the gym 4 hours every night

• Which one has a uni degree and a nice personality?

• I choose option B

• A all the way. I like that anyway.

• I guess the body builder

• Skinny and underweight

• I was hoping for a few more choices myself.
    Being a smaller man, I like a smaller woman.

• I choose none.

• SUPER BEEFY lets go xD

• A. just fatten her up to regular skinny and it's good.

• Underweight. Why? Because over time they're going to tend to get bigger so you definitely don't want to start out with someone who's obese!

• hmm, ok interesting logic. but what's to say the obese one won't get smaller over time?

• haha, smart ass! ;p

• LOL! Glad you're amused! ;-)

What Girls Said 12

• I picked obese bc I like bigger guys :)

• in very physically active , attracted to bulky builds from fat or muscle., and im not into cooking or dining or gyms.

so i prefer a very thin guy so he's light on his feet his eyes are visible and he's not obsessed with muscles or body building-- which if you dont keep up turns to flab.

aesthetically and activity wise wed probably get along better.

• why don't you like eating out?

• well , any reasons.

i dont like what mot places have to offer. too much salt fat sugar etc.
      i dont like other people handling my food.
      i dont lie people waiting on me, it makes me uncomforted. rather do it myself.
      i dont enjoy eating with people. im not crazy about eating in the fist place. it usually means i have to stop doing something interesting to be less lean than i was before.
      i definitily dont lie eating while taking which is what happens going out to eat with someone.
      i dont thin prices are in any way reasonable. one dinner can feed me for a week--unless i want food poisoning, which i dont:)

now. going to to eat to me means as a social event which i dont like. but technically, i dont like eating 'inside'. i make food and eat it outside, or buy stuff only machines touch. I hate being indoors and i hate kitchens. Feels suffocating.

• oh im also vegetarian so there's not a lot of options unless its a lot of cheese or grease or both. frying is often done to make up for whatever flavor is supposedly lost in committing meat from the course.

eating out is arduous and expensive so for me there's no drive to do so.

• I picked body builder even though that is not my type at all. I am not attracted to obese and I like skinny guys but I don't know how underweight we are talking, because super skinny and scrawny is not attractive either.

• Hmmm. I would like average or slim, preferably. It would have to be between skinny and body builder, as long as its not one of those dudes on steroids that looks like he's due to explode.

• the point of the question is that you have to choose one of those extremes, not something in between.

• OK I'll refine it then. A big body building hunk so that he can lift me without putting his back oot. Lmfao

• lol, yea I like when a guy is strong enough to lift me up too! ;)

• super beefy body builder

• I wouldn't expect that from you. lol

• everything? like what?

• like how I would get along with physical speaking. I just rather have someone bigger than me so I can be small lol!

• Body builder type of guys are more interested in how they look in the mirror than anything else. I've seen pics of some super body builder types who don't even look human---yuk. Fat people eat more calories than they burn and there is no reason a healthy underweight guy can go to the gym and run a little to get in better shape. The answer the question is a combination of all 3. Is that so hard to find?

• Body builder obviously lol

• why obvious?

• consultantisback is on steroids.. also, he blocked for some reason, so he can't reply

• Oh lol. No he's definitely not on steroids. I have many workout buddies of similar size to him. They just have to focus on diet a ton and have to lift in very specific ways.
      A guy on steroids is typically easy to spot.

• That is hard obese or body builder , I'm not trying to have sex with a skeleton and obese dude can loose weight and it doesn't mean he isn't active. beefy dudes always look like they don't run just lift , could be wrong. But I choose none

• lol, why can't skinny guy gain weight? that's a hell of a lot easier than an obese one losing enough

• "obese: grossly fat or overweight"

• Yes and they go by your height and weight, But that alone cannot tell you how much muscle vs fat you have. You know when you get yourself weighed at the docs they have a chart with height vs weight

• i voted obese but thats an exaggeration. overweight is ok. but I dont want a partner that makes me look fat and body builders look scary. bigger guys cuddle well

• Obviously none but I'd take the beefy bodybuilder. He's the only one healthy out of these.

• huh? he'd be the most unhealthy of all those. there is no natural way to get like that. he'd have to be on steroids or something. the too skinny one is the one that could possibly be somewhat healthy

• no, it isn't healthy. but of the three, it's the most likely to be "healthiest"

• and to get to the point of being a beef bodybuilder they do have to take something. the human body can't get like that naturally

• body builder because they fit in my knight and shining armor fantasy's

• haha, I can't imagine a beefed up bodybuilder type in one of those roles ;p

• if you think about the weight of full plate armor they were the body builder type

• Very skinny