Self explanatory, I do shave what's left told regularly that I rock it however I've still gotten rejected a lot and I'm sure hair plays a factor, as I said I have high standards, if she's not slender and attractive in the face I wouldn't date her so looks do matter I just worry a bald guy even who pulls it off well will have to wait years to date when women get old and bald is more acceptable or do you think it's not as much a problem as I worry about? no feel good answers go based on what you see and think yourselves girls.
- Girls over 26 (just want young girls for this feel free to comment) and guys7% (1)
- Bald is enough a turn off to most young women that combined with your standards you might have to wait several years to date yes7% (1)
- bald is NOT that big a deal even to young women, sure some may not be into it but even with high standards you can still be in the dating scene and successful even this young36% (5)
- Bald is a massive turn off for most young women you'll risk having to wait until 30's to date14% (2)
- Bald shaved head and high standards? Good luck (I'll still go for it and never settle anyway 😊)36% (5)