What does being a ten mean?

you hear he or she is a ten a lot what would you say the brake down of what matters is like looks are 5 out of ten of personalty matter 4 out of ten

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Here's being a ten in terms of looks
    http://i.imgur.com/EsOwgTg.jpg

• If a girl is average-beautiful. I give 7. Below that is lower than average and worse.

I might give 8 or 9 is a girl is extremely beautiful and/or has a great personality, interest, intellect, etc.

10 is having all of those things. Being beautiful, interesting, intelligent, funny, amiable, sociable etc.

So, most girls can get a 7 easy, on my rating system. To me, you have to be better than a 7 though.

• It is the additive score of human attractiveness. For instance 9 in looks + 1 in personality is the same as 5 in looks and 5 in personality. Everyone is beautiful! Of course if you get a number less than seven you might be in trouble.